If you don't need assistance to prepare a complaint or to express your views, simply click on one of the following links to go to the appropriate NHS service complaints service:

If you are not sure how or where to submit a complaint, then simply complete the enquiry form or phone us for help.

We've prepared some help sheets which may assist you to progress and resolve any issue or complaint directly with the NHS service concerned. You can access these by clicking here. If, having started to progress your complaint direct, you later feel our involvement would be helpful we will still help.

Need help expressing your views or preparing a complaint? Click here

Cannot see your NHS service listed? This service can provide help and support if you normally live in North Yorkshire, even if you use an NHS service outside of North Yorkshire such as in Leeds or Darlington.

If you do not normally live in North Yorkshire but received treatment within North Yorkshire you will need to submit your complaint directly to that NHS organisation. Some links have been provided on this page for the most frequently used NHS facilities.